August 11, 2004

wow, i'm eating a red plum, but it tastes like a pear. I hope it doesn't kill me.

moving on. i visited my car this weekend, but the autumn weather precluded any beach bumming. on the other hand, i got a lot of errands done, and went home early... and cleaned my kitchen. Thankfully no one noticed that my car reqistration was expired.

oh, i also saw "I-Robot" with my cousin Yuko [YOO-koh]. it was pretty good. i wanted to just do a movie marathon; there are so many that i want to see. speaking of which, Kill Bill v.2 came out on DVD this week. hmmm.

i received bad news yesterday. my apartment move-in date got pushed back AGAIN! Supposedly it's only one additional week. But we're still trying to find out if we can stay in our apartment that extra week, or if the landlord has already rented the place out. [TIME PASSES] okay, i found out that we must vacate the apartment before our next place is ready. so i guess i'll be homeless for a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment