August 27, 2004

finally, it's friday. i think i can make it through. besides, i have only four more nights in my current apartment. that's been getting my excited recently. which reminds me--I need to see if i can set up my electricity yet. (pause) nope, still not ready. But I'm doing pretty good with packing. I've done a lot already, and most of the rest can wait until the very end.

I got a little side gig measuring this giant apartment and drawing up the existing conditions. So maybe i can buy myself a new bed for my new apartment. It's an hourly wage, and the apartment is huge! Through the streetside door, there's a foyer, a large dining room, kitchen, pantry/rear entry, and maids quarters (two bedrooms and a bath). then upstairs, there's another foyer, living room parlor, library, three large bedrooms with walk-in closets and two more bathrooms. Put it this way, the apartment was formerly a small school. that means it ain't small, and that a lot of the rooms have been carved up into many smaller rooms. but i'll get it done.

and... happy birthday keith.

No comments:

Post a Comment