August 23, 2004

Mondays are so.... Well, you know.

something I was going to post a while ago: My walk home from the subway brings me past a school. On a few occasions in July, usually Sunday nights after church, I found a bunch of twenty-something in the schoolyard (blacktop) playing dodgeball. They had a bunch of red playground balls and everything. It's pretty dang funny. They invited me to play once when they were about to start a new match, but I just counted down to start them off instead. I love my neighborhood.

well, actually I love my neighborhood-to-be. And it appears that I will actually be moving in just over a week. Not that we've started packing yet. Oops. Better get on that.

I might get a little side job doing some as-builts for an apartment. Maybe that'll pay for a new bed!

I'm all paid up for my choir trip to Zambia. I can't wait. I also started my shots, so I'm well on my way. If you want a souvenir you'd better speak up or you get nothin'.

I guess I'll sign off. I really thought I had something to say here, but I can't think of anything right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment