August 23, 2004

oh yeah, I saw Alien Vs. Predator this Weekend. ha, ha! too funny. some of it was pretty enjoyable, but there was too much lead up and background on the humans, and not enough A. vs. P. But it was a good time, I guess. I just thought you might get a kick out of that.

After the movie I saw an exhibit on skyscrapers at the Museum of Modern Art (MoMA). The neat thing was that the projects had huge models to look at. Most were at least 6 feet tall. They were amazing! most were lazercut plexiglass, metal, or wood models, and the projects were from all over the world. and my room mate made a big chunck of one of them.

After MoMA, we headed to a Beer Garden in Astoria, Queens. It was like a normal bar and restaurant inside, but throught the back door was a huge park with towering trees, a band shell and dance floor, and row upon row of tables. it was surrounded by a ring of roofed tables, which is where we sat because of a slight drizzle. But it was all authentic Check food. I had some great beef Goulash.

okay, i really need to do some work now.

No comments:

Post a Comment