March 4, 2005

TGIF. Why, because fridays are gym-free for me. I let myself sleep in every friday, and boy was it nice this morning.

So we made it through february. Bitter cold and driving snowstorms couldn't stop us. But I can say that it sure slowed me own. But March is so close to spring... i can't wait. And March is Brent and Tracy Month. (B, A, +B)

It was funny, the other night in church the visiting speaker ended the teaching with a Star Wars illustration. That's Pretty funny if you know anything about my church. He told about the problem George Lucas faced during the filming of the "first" star wars movie when the main character got into a motorcycle accident. Everyone said that the movie was sunk because they couldn't continue filming. But George Lucas said, "Give me three days," and he went and rewrote the story. (He just wore a mask.) In the same way, humanity's sin was the death of us, but God said, "Give me three days," and rewrote our story. (Jesus in the grave.) Pretty neat illustration. Obviously, the pastor's long version was more eloquent.

RANDOM THOUGHT OF THE DAY: today just after one o'clock it was 01:02 03/04/05.

Do you get free cookies on friday where you work? sucks to be you!

No comments:

Post a Comment