April 24, 2007

Someone asked me the other day if i'd seen any movies over the weekend. No, I hadn't, and I realized it's been quite a while since I had. the only movie i've seen this year was "300" while i was away in Pennsylvania for my grandpa's funeral. Perhaps not exactly appropriate, but it was a great time.

Nothing good seems to be in the theaters right now or anytime lately, but i seem to remember a lot of advertising lately that has caught my attention. so when is this stuff coming out? I just found a web site with movie releases and here is what i am looking forward to. there might be other great movies coming out that i don't know about or recognize, but these are the big titles for 2007:

Mar 09: 300 (saw it!)
Mar 23: Shooter
Apr 06: Grindhouse (?)
May 04: Spiderman 3
Jun 08: Ocean's Thirteen
Jun 15: Fantastic Four: Rise of the Silver Surfer (?)
Jun 27: Live Free or Die Hard
Jul 04: Transformers
Jul 13: Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix
Aug 03: The Bourne Ultimatum
Nov 16: Beowulf (?)
Dec 07: The Golden Compass
Dec 25: Alien vs. Predator: Survival of the Fittest

No comments:

Post a Comment