November 22, 2004

I love the three day work week. Especially when it ends with the gorgefest that we call Thanksgiving. This is also my last "week" at my current job. But don't worry 'bout me - I start a new one on Monday. So technically I'll be unemployed over the long holiday weekend.

I'm thinking about hiring someone to do my Christmas shopping for me. It's too hard to do by myself. Are you interested? You can buy yourself a gift too.

speaking of gifts... I bought myself one last week. I had had a long day at work, so I splurged that night on a pair of expensive sneakers. I had shopper's hangover the next morning, but I discovered that I couldn't return them. (it should be illegal to not take returns. Who wants store credit?) so then I just felt guilty and not too happy with my decision. But then, I received a late birthday card that had in it the exact cost of the shoes. Result: no more guilt! (well, almost.)


2 comments:

  1. I would love to do your Christmas shopping! I'm already done with ours, so I have nothing left to do!! Btw, did you see the present we bought for ourselves? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you went and found all those checks you lost...you could afford those shoes. DAD

    ReplyDelete