September 21, 2004

It's a short week, thank the Lord. I'm off to the land of cheddarheads on thursday to refill my depleted supply of cheese... and to visit the family, etc. Unfortunately, my long-time barber in Sheboygan is on vacation.

I kow, i still haven't gotten pictures of the new apartment on the site. at least the new format works, so it shouldn't be too difficult once i have the time. but i'm a busy guy. that reminds me; i have a website to finish....

But i did get my new mattress yesterday. It's great to have a real bed again! this means though that i'm kinda broke after buying a platform bed, new mattress, mattress pad (these aren't cheap like i thought they'd be), and new sheets. but it's all worth it. definitely.

There's really nothing else new happening. oh, i went to a luau with a pig roast and everything. unfortunately, i missed the pig on the spit, but i still got a taste. yummy!

No comments:

Post a Comment