June 14, 2004

i wonder how much trouble it would be to make monday part of the weekend. here's what i'm thinking, or trying to at least considering my low-energy level: why not start a petition to get mondays to be an official sleep-in day? i don't know about you, but when my weekend is over, i feel that i-need-a-vacation-from-my-vacation feeling; i'm overly tired, sunburned, sore, and without enough clean, unwrinkled clothes to go to work in. so we can't make monday just another saturday--that would be exhausting! but an official (i'm avoiding the word mandatory and its like) sleep-in day would give us a chance to recover from the weekend before going back to work. i mean, really, who can work efficiently and happily after a grueling weekend of fun? not me. my head keeps dipping low, and i forget what i'm trying to accomplish.

but you start the petition, okay? i'm too tired.

No comments:

Post a Comment