December 26, 2007


Merry Christmas everyone! I hope santa brought you everything you deserved, wanted, or needed. i know that's quite a range of options, but you should know by now that Christmas is not about gifts. It's about celebrating Jesus Christ coming to our little messed up world to be our light and life.

And Christmas is about celebrating with your family. I got to meet my newest nephew on Christmas Eve! What a fun kid! I'm told that on their way back from Russia, as he was reviewing pictures of his new family, he saw my pictures and said that i was just a friend of the family. ha, ha! But his mom and dad set him straight, and he now calls me uncle--in Russian, for now--and gives me big hugs.
it's been a great christmas.

and if you didn't get what you wanted for Christmas, then take a tip from the Homer family. You'll never be disappointed Christmas morning if you buy yourself the gift you want the most!

No comments:

Post a Comment