October 29, 2007


I'm a sucker for cars. Anything new, sporty, rare, expensive, or whatever catches my eye. And in New York City you see a lot of nice automobiles.

The other day I'm walking in the UES on my way back to the office from a construction site meeting when i walk past this giant mercedes-benz. It's really not all that rare, but it's bright and shiny and one of the newest models, i think. So i'm checking it out. these benzes still proudly display a big hood ornament just in case you didn't notice that it's an expensive mercedes-benz.

Then i noticed that this car has another hood ornament farther up the hood. I think it looks like a Scotty welded to the car! anyone know the breed? I laughed when i saw it, but then went back and snapped a few pics. i figured my dad would get a kick out of seeing that.

No comments:

Post a Comment