January 2, 2007


once again, santa brought me almost everything on my christmas list. i guess the flat screen HDTV i asked for was too big for the chimney because i couldn't find it anywhere. i know it was a tough year, but i don't think high fuel costs should affect someone with flying reindeer.

But thanks everyone for your gifts. B+T, the meat tenderizer you gave me made it through airport security in my checked bag. Holly+Chris, the headphones kick, and i can't wait to peruse itunes to spend the GC. Mom, thanks for finding that gift you forgot to wrap. sorry dad i didn't love the shirt, but now YOU get to wear it! Anna, the pretzels rule. Marshalls, i can't wait to wear my homemade FruitbytheFoot stickers.

Thanks for a great stay in She-Vegas/Sure-Boredom/Sheboygan. It was above freezing probably the entire time, and that single hour of sunshine was a real treat. Thanks too for the extra five, six pounds from the constant eating and loads of christmas goodies around the house. i thought of you this morning at the gym.

1 comment:

  1. It was great to have you back in Sheboygan!!! I could have sent more chocolate back to NYC!!!

    ReplyDelete