September 7, 2005

i'm having lunch right now: an entire stick of big red gum. yummmmm. last night for dinner i had mango juice. Before that was a lot of water. i'm 39 hours into a 3-day fast, so i only have... 33 hours to go. whoo-hoo! fasting isn't easy, but i guess that's the point right? I rely and take so much pleasure in food when i should be looking to God to sustain me. i'm getting it.

My church is holding the three day fast and hosting services every night. join us?

I'm going to visit the great land o' cheese this month, probably the weekend of the 24th. (I guess i should ask off of work before i start making plans though.) a little vacation will be nice. And since i'm 'christmasing' in north carolina this year, i'd better visit sheboygan at least once this year. B+T, will you be in town that weekend? will you eat taco pizza with me? New York has more pizza joints than sheboygan has bars and churches but it seems no one offers taco pizza.

okay, i can't take this talk about food.

No comments:

Post a Comment