October 21, 2004

My free trip to Africa is getting expensive. I've been running around gathering supplies and filling out my wardrobe as per the official dress code. I got some more shots and pills this week. and now I'm almost done. I just need some things to keep me entertained during all my flights and wickedly-long layovers. Anyone know a good book to buy? I have a Stephen King novel that I need to read, but it's probably not appropriate reading for a missions trip. (Even thought it's NOT a horror story.) I've also been trying to think of what I'll miss most by leaving comfortable America, but I haven't really come up with anything. I guess I won't be gone very long. I can take it.

I've also been kinda busy with other matters, but I won't discuss until something is final.

And now I'll get back to work. My next post will probably be after I get back from Africa, so wish me luck. (Great; a legitimate excuse for not posting.)

No comments:

Post a Comment