July 27, 2004

no beach this past weekend, but i did manage to throw my back out. so i've been trying to stay mostly horizontal. heck, last night i slept most of the night on the floor. if i sit too long, then i can't stand up straight, which means that i have to waddle around. it looks funny, but feels not funny at all. i blame it all on too much slouching at a workstation with poor ergonomics and a bad night on an under-inflated air mattress. actually, a nice day at the beach would be the perfect thing for my back.

In other news, my roommate should be coming home today. He was supposed to be back earlier, but they wouldn't let him back in the country. oops. we need him in america! he pays half my rent!


1 comment:

  1. I did that a couple of months ago. This stuff works great - http://www.sunspirit.com.au/prod84.htm
    You should be able to get it at any natural foods/hippie store. I hope you feel better! :(

    ReplyDelete